This month’s Camden Spotlight features Sara Townsend, a Leasing Consultant at Camden Ridgecrest. She is an extremely helpful member of the Camden team in Austin, so let’s meet her:
1) Describe your position with Camden in five words.
Living Excellence with a smile!
2) If you had a theme song, what would it be and why?
“Life’s a Dance” by John Michael Montgomery— the chorus of this song states:
“Life’s a dance you learn as you go.
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.
Don’t worry about what you don’t know.
Life’s a dance you learn as you go.”
I think this is a really good way to look at life. You’re going to have your ups and your downs but it is how you handle those situations that truly matter and really define your character!
3) What event around Austin are you looking forward to most in October?
The next thunderstorm or any precipitation for that matter to fall from the sky!
4) After a hard day’s work, what is your favorite way to unwind?
I am getting married in November and as stressful as planning a wedding might sound, after a long day at work, relaxing on the couch and finalizing more details about our big day can be really stress-relieving!
5) Why should someone visit your community if they need an apartment?
We are able to offer Living Excellence with great quality apartment homes, competitive rates and a friendly and customer-focused management staff!
6) What is one interesting fact about you that most Camden residents are not aware of?
I grew up in Georgetown and was Miss Georgetown 2006.
7) If you didn’t work for Camden, what occupation would you hold and why?
I recently graduated from UT Permian Basin with a B.B.A. with a concentration in Management. I have always had a desire to own my own event venue where I could hold weddings, corporate parties, or other social events.
8) What is the best piece of advice you can give Camden residents in Austin?
Austin is an incredible city full of culture! Even though it can be hot, don’t let a summer go by without taking the opportunity to go exploring and learn more about what Austin has to offer its residents.
9) What is the most rewarding part of your job?
I really enjoy working with people. For a prospect, finding a place to call home can be very stressful and overwhelming at times. It is extremely rewarding to help someone find an apartment home that best fits their needs and to see them smile after everything is done! It is also important to keep that smile on their face by providing Living Excellence for hopefully years to come as they renew year after year.
Don’t forget to buy Sara something off her bridal registry, and remember that she prefers to be called “Miss Georgetown 2006″ while at work. Go UTPB Falcons!